Year 6 Secondary Transfer
Year 6 Secondary Transfer - Deadline Date: 31 October 2023
If you live in Haringey and your child was born between 1 September 2021 and 31 August 2023 you will need to apply for a secondary school place for September 2024.
Applications should be made online. If you cannot apply online, please contact Haringey School Admissions to request a paper form. Please note School Admissions will require a legitimate reason for not applying online. This form must reach School Admissions by 31 October 2023. Applications received after this date will be classed as late and not considered until all on time offers have been made, and families could potentially miss out on a place at their preferred school.
Key Dates Secondary Transfer Entry 2024
Key Dates for Secondary Admissions Entry 2024 as Published by Haringey
- 1st September 2023 - Applications Open.
- 31st October 2023 - Application Deadline.
- 1st March 2024 - Offer day/online outcome Online applicants will receive notification of their offer in an email. Paper applicants will be sent an offer letter or an email if one has been provided.
- 15th March 2024 - Acceptance deadline - online applicants should accept their offer online.
- 15th April 2024 – Appeals deadline.
eAdmissions website for on-line applications opens 1st September 2023. Select the link below to apply. Please ensure that you read the application form carefully before ticking any boxes and ensure that you provide the evidence required.
Useful Information for Parents
Starting Secondary School in 2024 - Join Haringey Live Secondary Transfer Meetings - Haringey will be hosting live sessions where there will be a presentation and Q&A session.
Haringey Distance Calculator - This will only work for Haringey residents requiring their home to school distance measurements to Haringey Schools. For distances to schools outside of Haringey, you will have to contact the authority where the school is located.