Assistant Site Manager
Start Date: 1st September 2022 or earliest start date; Closing Date: 17/06/2022 at 9:00am.
Do you want to work in an excellent school with happy, fun-loving children? Do you take pride in your work and enjoy helping others? We all enjoy working as part of a supportive team, and we will provide you with opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
Assistant Site Manager
Grade & Salary: Scale 4 Pt 7 to Pt 10 (£23,397 - £24,682) pro rata
Permanent, subject to a successful probationary period
Monday - Friday afternoon/evening 27.5 hours (13:45 - 19:15)
Additional weekend overtime hours essential
Required 1st September 2022 or earliest start date
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual who would like to join our friendly and highly successful team. You will need to demonstrate:
- Genuine commitment to working with children, and a willingness to assist people in our school community
- The ability to be courteous, polite, welcoming and well presented
- Good organisational skills with responsibility for cleaning, porterage and locking up
- The ability to supervise and monitor the work of others
- The ability to be caring and approachable
- High standards of repairs and redecoration
- The ability to work as part of a team understanding the need for flexibility
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of how a school functions
You will be required to support the work of the Site Manager in providing a safe, clean and welcoming environment for our children, staff and parents. You will be required to work two weekends per month as needed by the school for management of lettings. Working hours during the holidays may vary as deep cleaning and building works will take place during this time. You will need to demonstrate a flexible approach to your work, particularly around covering planned or unplanned absence of the Site Manager. We will provide training and support to encourage successful outcomes for you and our school community.
Apply for this Vacancy
An application pack for this vacancy can be downloaded below. Upload your completed Application Form and Declaration of Criminal Record or alternatively email: email@example.com.
|Job Ref: Assistant Site Manager||Closing Date: 17/06/2022||Start Date: 1st Sept 2022|